Make your money work harder for you with our high rate Money Market account! Earning a higher interest than a savings account, a Money Market gives you flexible access to your funds while rewarding you with more return. Our tiered Money Market offers you a variety of balance options, each earning a competitive rate, and offering the same benefits as a standard savings account. In addition to the high rate, our Money Market account pays you interest monthly with no minimum balance required to earn the advertised APY.* You’ll also enjoy the benefit of our free online banking, free mobile banking and mobile deposit, and free eStatements.
As a bonus, we’ve added Credit Sense to help monitor your credit score and report. Sign up for this free tool when you’re logged into your Money Market account to stay up-to-date on your credit score, monitor your credit report, and receive tips on how to improve your credit.
It’s east to open your Money Market account. Click Here to get started!
- Competitive, Tiered Interest
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Digital Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Daily balance method used to calculate APY*
- No minimum balance required to earn APY*
- Interest paid monthly
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $10 per transaction in excess thereafter
- Our digital banking services, including:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements with Images
- $100 minimum opening deposit
What do you need to bring with you when you open your Money Market Account?
- Valid photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not contain your current address, bring some other document which does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates good as of 09/03/2019 and can change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings.
By federal regulations, during any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any month, your account will be subject to product change to an unlimited transaction account.