Our Preferred Interest Checking account is ideal if you’re looking to earn competitive interest with your checking. And this account is free with just a $2,500 balance.
Earn a competitive rate on your entire balance with this interest-bearing account, all while enjoying these added benefits: unlimited check writing, free online and mobile banking, free bill pay, free eStatements, free notary service, and free cashier’s checks.
As a bonus, we’ve added Credit Sense to help monitor your credit score and report. Sign up for this free tool when you’re logged into your Preferred Interest Checking account to stay up-to-date on your credit score, monitor your credit report, and receive tips on how to improve your credit.
It’s easy to open your Preferred Interest Checking account. Click Here to get started!
- Competitive Interest
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Digital Banking
- Debit Card
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Daily balance method used to calculate APY*
- No minimum balance required to earn APY*
- Avoid the $12 monthly service charge by maintaining a $2,500 minimum average daily balance
- Unlimited check writing
- No activity fee per check/deposit
- Free notary service
- Free cashier's checks
- Our digital banking services, including:
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Free eStatements with Images
- Free Visa® debit card with worldwide ATM access
- $100 minimum opening deposit
What do you need to bring with you when you open your Preferred Interest Checking Account?
- Valid photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, bring some other document which does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!
Already have an account? Easily reorder your checks online.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Because this rate is variable, the interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after the account is opened.