If you're planning on starting a new business or expanding one, a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan from The First State Bank could be the perfect option to get the finances you need! SBA loans are structured to meet your specific business needs and can be used to purchase or renovate real estate, acquire fixed assets such as heavy machinery or specialized equipment, or supply working capital for ongoing financing needs.
Our experts have the resources to help you with a variety of SBA loans. We'd love to talk to you!
- Available for amounts up to $5,000,000
- Available as a line of credit or term loan
- Designed to provide easy access to working capital and fund equipment purchases
- Loans secured by business or personal assets
- Fixed or variable rates not exceeding 2.75% over prime rate (New York Prime rate)
- Maximum term of 10 years
- Small Business Administration fee applies to all SBA loans