Your business deserves the best. That’s why we offer cutting-edge banking technology that saves you valuable time and resources.
- Save time and money while adding efficiency
- Reduce accounting errors
- Search for and sort account information
- Review account balances
- Transfer funds, pay bills, and more
- Initiate ACH payments and debits
- Manage your payroll effortlessly
- Issue stop payments on one check or a series of checks
- Fast, free, and secure service for business clients enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Find branch locations
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download the free mobile app for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- COMING SOON: Touch ID log in for easier, safer access
- Business Mobiliti also available for mobile account access through tablets and iPads
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Receive an email notification when your new eStatement is ready
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easy access to past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
The First State Bank is dedicated to offering you the latest in banking conveniences. Helping you run your business more smoothly and efficiently is important, and that's why we're bringing you this series of how-to video tutorials. Watch any of the video below to learn all the ways The First State Bank is helping your business succeed.
Business Bill Pay
Paying your bills online is the fast and easy way to keep track of your expenses. With Business Bill Pay from The First State Bank, you can make payments to virtually anyone, anywhere. Pay bills in minutes, not hours. Organize your payables and easily track bills online in this secure format. Click on the video icon to learn more!
Business Online Banking
Save time and improve cash flow with Business Online Banking from The First State Bank. Business Online Banking grants you 24/7 access to your accounts from a secure environment, allowing you to: view balances and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills online, view and print check images, initiate stop payments and ACH transactions, and more. Watch the video to learn how to get started.
FDIC Insurance Coverage
The First State Bank is an FDIC-insured institution. What does that mean to you? It means that your money is safe with us and insured with the Federal Deposit Insurance Commission. To learn more about how the FDIC insures your money, watch our video and call your relationship manager with further questions.
First Mobile Banking from The First State Bank allows you access to your bank account — from anywhere. Available for Apple and Android devices, simply download the free app and start enjoying banking on the go. Mobile Banking allows you to see real-time account balances, view recent transactions and transaction history, transfer money between accounts, pay bills right from your phone, and more. And knowing all this can be done securely just gives you added peace of mind. Want to learn more? Watch the video to find how to get started.
ID Theft for Business
Protecting your personal data and information is important in keeping you and your business safe. Proper safety procedures can help prevent theft of personal information and identity theft. You may be wondering what information you should keep more secure than others, or what steps you can take to make sure your information is as safe as possible. The First State Bank wants to help you keep your business safe. Learn how you can best protect yourself and your business.
Business doesn't stop just because you're away from the office, and some of those important financial decisions can't really just wait until you get back. That's why Business Mobiliti can be such a crucial tool for you and your company. No matter where you are, you can use your Apple or Android device to review transfers and payments, and more.