Give your business an edge with our money market account, featuring tiered rates that grow with your balance.
- Competitive, Tiered Interest
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Digital Banking
- Earn competitive, tiered interest rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest paid monthly
- Daily balance method used to calculate APY*
- No minimum balance required to earn APY*
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, or other similar order; $10 per transaction in excess thereafter**
- Business online banking and bill pay available
- Free eStatements with images
- $100 minimum opening deposit
What do you need to bring with you when you open your account?
- Valid photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, bring some other document that does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- Photo IDs for all beneficial owners of the business. A beneficial owner is considered someone who has 25% or more ownership of the business.
- Certificate of Good Standing, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement, and any other business documents that would apply.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
**ATM fees could apply to ATM withdrawals. By federal regulations, during any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any month, your account will be subject to product change to an unlimited transaction account.