Legacies aren’t built overnight — neither are solid savings. Watch your business funds grow over a set term of your choosing in a CD.
- Low-Risk Way to Save
- Guaranteed Returns
- Wide Range of Terms
- Great low-risk investments
- Higher returns than savings accounts
- Competitive interest rates
- Receive higher rates for longer terms
- Guaranteed fixed rates for guaranteed returns
- Terms from 3 months to 3 years
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- Requires a $5,000 deposit to open
What do you need to bring with you when you open your account?
- Valid photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, bring some other document that does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- Photo IDs for all beneficial owners of the business. A beneficial owner is considered someone who has 25% or more ownership of the business.
- Certificate of Good Standing, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement, and any other business documents that would apply.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!