Our Interest on Lawyers Trust Account (IOLTA) helps Oklahoma residents in need find justice, while helping you manage your client's assets.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Digital Banking
- Generate funds to provide civil legal services for the underprivileged
- Available at no cost to you, your clients, or the public
- Interest is pooled to fund these services rather than go toward a monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest earned is paid to the Oklahoma Bar Foundation
- Free business online banking
- Free eStatements with images
- FDIC insured up to $250,000 per client with accounts at The First State Bank
What do you need to bring with you when you open your account?
- Valid photo ID with current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, bring some other document that does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- Photo IDs for all beneficial owners of the business. A beneficial owner is considered someone who has 25% or more ownership of the business.
- Certificate of Good Standing, Articles if Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement, and any other business documents that would apply.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!