Earn a competitive, tiered interest rate with your business checking account — perfect for making the most of company resources.
- Competitive Interest
- 100 Monthly Debit Transactions
- Digital Banking
- Business Debit Card
- Tiered interest account
- Daily balance method used to calculate Annual Percentage Rate (APY)
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- First 100 debit transactions monthly are free; .50¢ per debit transaction above 100
- Business online banking and bill pay available
- Free eStatements with images
- Cash management services available
- Free Visa® business debit card
- $100 minimum opening deposit
What do you need to bring with you when you open your account?
- Valid photo ID with your current address.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, bring some other document that does contain it, such as a utility bill.
- Photo IDs for all beneficial owners of the business. A beneficial owner is considered someone who has 25% or more ownership of the business.
- Certificate of Good Standing, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement, Partnership Agreement, and any other business documents that would apply.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- The minimum opening deposit amount...or more!
Already have an account? Easily reorder your checks online.