Would you like to work at one of Oklahoma's top workplaces ? Then send your resume to The First State Bank! See the positions we have available below.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply, please call Faith Fields at 405.778.6565 .
If you’re interested in working for us but don’t see a position for which you’re interested, send us your resume anyway to firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d love to talk to you!
We are an Affirmative Action employer EEO/M/F/Disabilities/Vet.
Accurately and efficiently process transactions for Bank customers including cashing checks, accepting deposits and withdrawals, processing loan payments and money transfers. Promote and advise on the Bank's products and services while maintaining a positive attitude to provide a good working environment for all staff members and customer relations.
- Maintain cash drawer.
- Identify customers, validate and cash checks.
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
- Process cash withdrawals.
- Perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier's checks and gift cards.
- Perform services for customers such as ordering Bank cards and checks.
- Receive and verify loan payments.
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with Bank procedures.
- Answer branch phone calls.
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other Bank related products.
- Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts.
- Advise, explain and promote Bank products and services to customers.
- Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Consistently adheres to all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other staff members.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals very quickly.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of calls and person-to-person contact with officers, other staff members and customers of the Bank.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphs etc.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to speak clearly so others can understand you. Fluency in the English language is required.