Although this is a simple and basic savings account, it still earns a competitive interest rate and provides a safe place to grow your money. You can even transfer money from your First State Bank checking account via online banking, phone transfer, or automatic transfer to make saving easier.
There is no minimum monthly balance requirement needed to earn the disclosed APY. A minimum average daily balance of $100 is required to avoid the $3 monthly service charge.
- Earns a competitive, variable interest rate
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Daily balance method used to calculate APY
- No minimum balance required to earn disclosed APY
- Must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $100 to avoid $3 monthly service charge
- Unlimited number of deposits allowed
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements with images
- Three withdrawals allowed per month with no charge
- $2 excessive withdrawal fee per debit beyond three
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
By federal regulations, during any month, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any month, your account will be subject to product change to an unlimited transaction account.