Personal Money Market
A money market account is perfect for customers with higher balances. Thanks to our tiered structure, higher balances earn higher interest rates.
No minimum daily balance required to earn advertised APY, thanks to our tiered dividend structure. Plus, you can still access your money at any time without penalty, with enhanced check writing capability.
Photo Credit: Greater OKC Chamber of Commerce
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest paid monthly
- Daily balance method used to calculate APY
- Unlimited lobby and ATM transactions; normal ATM fees apply
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements with images
- Free automated telephone service
- $10 excessive withdrawal fee per debit beyond six, per statement cycle
- Must maintain a $2,500 average daily balance to avoid $10 service charge
- $100 minimum deposit to open
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
By federal regulations, during any month, you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any month, your account will be subject to product change to an unlimited transaction account."