Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Start saving today towards a joyful, stress-free retirement with a traditional IRA from The First State Bank. It offers attractive rates and a variety of tax advantages, depending on your current and future needs. Your financial advisor can tell you if this is the right option for you.
If you are you looking to transfer money from a company sponsored retirement plan, but don't know where to invest it, this could be the solution. IRAs can also be invested into a CD with a term of your choice. Ensure financial security for your golden years. Call a Personal Banker today to get the most current rates and specials.
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Contribute up to $5,500 per tax year*
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+*
- Requires a $5,000 deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor.