Zero Balance Accounts
A Zero Balance Account (ZBA) eliminates the need to manually transfer funds for your company's collection or disbursement accounts, allowing efficient usage of your excess funds by concentrating them into one account.
ZBA consolidates balances from multiple sub-accounts into a single master account. This enables your business to segregate the collection or disbursement of cash. After deposits and checks present for the day, an automatic transfer will initiate from the elected master account, sweeping funds to or from the ZBA accounts to restore all sub-accounts to a zero balance.
- Eliminates manual internal transfers
- Increase earnings automatically
- Reduces idle cash in various accounts
- Automatic transfers when you need cash
- Maximum control over balances and funding
- Transactions are fully secure
- Link unlimited sub-accounts to the zero balance master account
- Use in conjunction with a sweep account